[UWSMC] Club Social - at last!

uws mc uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 22:23:25 GMT 2007

Hello Everyone!!

Just to give you PLENTY of warning (so therefore NO
excuses for not being prepared!)

There will be a fancy dress social down Wind St. with
the theme of Nursery Rhymes coming soon!!

I'll leave you to ponder on what to wear guys, you've
got until Tues 13th to prepare......we'll meet at JC's
at 8pm......and for those of you who were in the club
last year you may be lucky enough to recognise a
surprise(ish) guest!!!!

ooooooooo!

See you there!

Beck