[UWSMC] AU AGM

UWSMC uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 29 18:41:51 BST 2008

Hello!
Hope all exams are going well. Just one quick reminder...

On the 9th of June, the AU are having their AGM. If you wish to stand for any of the following positions, and are a member of the AU, then we suggest that you arrive at the Grove lecture theatre on campus at 12:00.

Postions available;

Vice President

Secretary

Treasurer

Finance Officers

Travel Officers

Discipline Officers

Press and Publicity

To quote Simon, the AU President "Nominations are still open; please drop me a line if you are at all interested in getting properly involved in the running of the AU, a great thing to stick on the CV and get a glowing reference from!"

Hope all is well with the Climbers of Swansea Uni, and good luck in the exams!

Tom (outgoing treasurer)

UWSMC Committee
Web: http://www.uwsmc.org.uk
Forum: http://www.uwsmc.org.uk/cragchat