[SUMC] Sign up for the mountaineering club

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Sep 24 11:24:41 BST 2008

Dear old members

It is freshers fayre today and tomorrow (wed and thurs) in Dinning Room C.
All members of the club need to come to our stall and fill in a few forms
(even if you joined last year) you will *not have to pay* - but we will need
to see a current AU card.

*PLEASE come along*, just to say 'hello' to the hard working committee and
helpers who are running the stall and to fill in some forms.

 If you can't make freshers fayre - please come to the *first Uni Wall
climbing night* which is *tommorow* (Thursday 25th) 7-9 followed by JC's -
there will be lots of social catching-up and lots of competative bouldering
opertunities!

Thanks
Jacky

Thanks everyone