[SUMC] Bouldering Competition next weekend -26th

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Apr 20 11:33:47 BST 2009

I hope everyone is enjoying the Lovely Weather!

Next Sunday we have the final round of the Welsh Universities Bouldering
comp. Can everyone who wants to enter please sign up ASAP. Also we need to
finalise any teams - to this end we need some girls! and a few more boys!

It should be a great day - starting at about 2-3ish and we might well go for
food in the evening if everyone is up for it - to celebrate or commiserate
our winning or losing!

Please sign up - details and times will follow once we have an idea of
numbers!

thanks
Jacky