[SUMC] North Wales weekend/bouldering comp. details

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Dec 1 08:23:52 GMT 2009

Hi,
just some final details for this weekends trip to North Wales.  We're
meeting at 17.00 at the front of Fulton House.  Cost of the trip will now be
£25.  We're staying in a bunkbarn in a pub, so youll need sleeping bags.
Food arrangements are: Friday - stop for fish and chips on the way, Saturday
- Hog Roast at the pub with other unis, Sunday - stop for meal on the way
home.  We'll stop by a shop on the way to get lunches/breakfasts for the
weekend.
Plan for the weekend is: *Saturday* - competition/climbing outside for
non-competitors, *Sunday* - indoor/outdoor climbing depending on the weather
and what people want to do.

For outdoor climbing, you WILL need the following:
-boots that are waterproof and come up to your ankle
-waterproof coat/trousers
-warm clothing - ie: fleeces/hats/gloves etc...
-no jeans!

With regards to the bouldering competition, we're only going to enter two
teams, which are
*
James Andrews
Richard Ashworth
Amy Griffiths

Caspian Johnson
Matt Everett
Rachel Pritchard*

However, there are still 1/2 spaces on the minibus, so anyone who wants to
take part in the competition is welcome to come along - just sign up on the
website.

Kind Regards
Tom Webber