[SUMC] AU Awards Dinner

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Feb 13 10:48:35 GMT 2009

*Swansea** University Athletic Union Awards Dinner to be held at the Liberty
Stadium on Monday 16th March 2009 at 7.00pm. *
**
*It is basically a ball/dinner with the AU presenting some awards for best
sprots people and some awards for people who have been around clubs for 3
years. We will be submitting some people for colours (awards for being
around a long time).*

Tickets £25

7pm for 7:30pm seating, carriages from 5:30pm Fulton house

Fully Licensed Bar & Cocktail Corner
3 Course Dinner
Photographer
Live Entertainment
Return Transport

Guys in Black Tie | Girls in

For more details see: //www.suau.co.uk/audinner<http://www.suau.co.uk/audinner>
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=45926061237> If you are
intrested please sign up on our events page, once we have 10 or 12 people,
and have your cash, Eira wil be collecting it! we will book a table with the
AU.

Email us if you have any questions