[SUMC] Tommorow's Climbing and Monday Dynamic Rock - Please Read

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Feb 27 11:02:19 GMT 2009

Dear all,
Location for tommorow's trip has been decided.  We're going to head to
Pennard on the Gower.  We will leave from Fulton house at 09.00 prompt, so
please arrive before then!

On another note, we've been made aware that some people haven't joined the
AU.  As this is a requirement for joing the mountaineering club, we will be
checking membership from Monday.  *Therefore if you can't produce a valid
Athletic Union Card, then you won't be allowed to come.
*
All the best
Tom Webber