[SUMC] Easter Trip 2009 - Majorca

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Jan 16 10:46:01 GMT 2009

*Only 3 months to go!          2009 Easter trip to Majorca!*

We now need to get a sense of how many people are actually intending on
going to Majorca for the Easter trip. So can you please reply
confirming/letting us know if you are definaly intrested, so far we have
these names: Jacky, Leith, Rachel, Tom D, Tom W, Connor and Claire(?).

Details of the trip:
 It will cost around £150-£200 including, flights, accommodation and car
hire (based on a group of 8-10 people). It will run in the last week of the
Easter holidays or the week before depending on flight costs (dates approx
10th-17th April or 3rd-10th April). Majorca is mainly sport climbing, with a
large grade range, there is also some deep water soloing for those who are
interested. Most of the locations for climbing are single pitch, although
there are some multi-pitch, some mountain location and some sea/beach
locations. Weather should be warm/cool, but not hot.

*This is not a 'club' trip, we will co-ordinate and help everyone organise
so they are on the same flights etc but the club is not actually able to
book stuff for you and you don't have insurance through the club. Hope you
are all psyched for some fun in the sun next year! *

*Let us know  in the next 2 weeks if you are interested, then we will
arrange a meeting to book flights and/or accommodation and car hire.*

*We will need to book things within the next month or so otherwise things
get pricey. *