[SUMC] Pembroke Weekend - 30th Jan to 1st Feb

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Jan 20 14:04:14 GMT 2009

Dear all,
There will be a club trip to Pemrokeshire in a couple of weeks for some trad
climbing.  We will be leaving on the Friday at 19.00 from Fulton house and
will return sometime Sunday evening.  Accomodation is a scout hut, so you'll
need sleeping bags, rollmats etc...  The cost of the trip is £25.

There are cooking facilities at the hut, but we will be going for a meal out
on friday and saturday evenings, and providing bacon sandwiches for
breakfasts.  So you will need to bring food for lunches and snacks.

As its Wales, and its by the sea, getting wet is possible so bring some
waterproofs.  Jeans are not a good idea to wear for climbing outside, and
sensible footwear is highly reccomended!

If you have little or no experience of trad then you welcome, as long as you
can lead belay.

Things to bring:
-sleeping bag/mat
-climbing equipment
-warm clothing
-waterproofs
-sensible shoes
-food for two lunches/snacks
-toiletries

Please sign up on the website saying whether you can lead tra and what
equipment you need.
Kind Regards

Tom Webber