[SUMC] Majorca Meeting

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Jan 23 10:26:54 GMT 2009

Those who are intrested in majorca, *How about a meeting next thursday at
7.00pm at the Sport centre?*

Is there anyone who is keen and can't make this meeting (apart from TOM P!)?

If anyone has a laptop which will connect to the internet from their please
feel free to bring it, so we can look at flights and accomadation. (let me
know if you can do this).

Bring your diaries and committeements so we can work out the bext dates
etc.

See ya soon
Jacky

p.s don't forget to sign up for monday night at Dynamic Rock!