[SUMC] Visiting Club from Plymouth - Gower climbing this weekend

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Mar 6 10:56:13 GMT 2009

Dear all

We have no outdoor trip organised this weekend, however just to let you
know...

Plymouth university: "We will be staying at Clyne farm campsite, and
climbing at Caswell, three cliffs and three tors over the weekend. We've got
about 12 of us coming,all climbing at different abilities. If any of your
guys want to come out and join us for a climb then you can get hold of me on
07747 692185. We would be happy to have any of you along. Thanks Guy"

Feel free to go meet them and say hi from Swansea Uni

Thanks