[SUMC] Christmas Dinner - Tickets now available!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Nov 16 11:21:26 GMT 2009

Hi,
We can now start selling tickets for the christmas dinner, where we'll be
joining the hikers and scout/guides club at the Oxwich Bay Hotel.  The cost
is £25, which includes transport there and back, and a three course meal
etc...  The dress code is black tie.  Please see below for the menu.

Tickets are now available, will be selling them on Mondays (outside Fulton,
when we meet for D.Rock) and Thursdays at the Uni wall.

Menu:

*Starter*
-Cream of Leek & Potato soup
-Goujons of Salmon
-Cantaloupe melon

*Main Courses* - all served with vegetables, roast/new potatoes
-Roast silverside of Welsh Beef
-Roast breast of Pemrokeshire turkey
-Roast breast of chicken
-Traditional nut roast
-Escallops of quorn, mushrooms and garlic

*Desserts*
-Christmas pudding
-Chocolate and vanilla ice cream cake
-Banoffee meringue roulade

-Coffee/tea with mince pies

Will be a great night, food was excellent last year.  Theres also a band
playing after the meal.

Kind Regards
Tom