No subject

Fri Nov 6 13:21:17 GMT 2009

only those who've signed up by then will be allowed to come.

Also, if you've signed up for any event, and aren't going to come, *let us
know beforehand*, don't just not turn up...

Kind Regards
Tom

--000e0cdfd7d2a18ba2047f3c17c1

Hi,<br>Just a reminder that to come on Monday trips to Dynamic Rock, you ha=
ve to sign up on the website in good time (ie, not an hour beforehand).=A0 =
Also, the meeting time is 18.00, so you need to get to Fulton House <b>befo=
re</b> then.=A0 From now, I will be printing off the sign-up at mid day on =
the monday, and only those who&#39;ve signed up by then will be allowed to =
come.=A0 <br>
ref=3D"http://www.sumc.org.uk">http://www.sumc.org.uk</a><br>
Forum: <a href=3D"http://www.sumc.org.uk/cragchat">http://www.sumc.org.uk/c=