[SUMC] Freshers Rep - Reminder

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Oct 27 09:54:00 GMT 2009

Hi All

Just a reminder about the freshers rep position on the committee, we're
hoping to elect someone soon for this.

The freshers rep is responsible for encouraging other freshers/newbies to
the club to keep coming to trips and socials.  You'll be expected to attend
a committee meeting every two weeks, this is where we discuss and organise
the up and coming trips and socials and also where you can contribute your
thoughts about what we should be doing.  You should also be keen to come on
most of the trips.

Basically you get to be involved in the running of the club and it looks
good on your CV.

If anyone is interested can you reply to this email

Thanks