No subject

Fri Sep 18 21:31:42 BST 2009

coach, this means that places will be limited.  So those of you wanting to
come can you sign up on line putting what gear you need.

Meeting time is still at 5.45pm and we'll be leaving uni at 6.00pm, the cos=
should be reduced to =A36.00 as well.

Thanks,
Rachel

--000e0ce03f12b8560004765a1ce9

her than a coach, this means that places will be limited.=A0 So those of yo=
u wanting to come can you sign up on line putting what gear you need.</div>

, the cost should be reduced to =A36.00 as well.</div>
ww.sumc.org.uk">http://www.sumc.org.uk</a><br>Forum: <a href=3D"http://www.=
ribe from the SUMC mailing list, or edit your mailing list options, please =
visit <a href=3D"http://www.sumc.org.uk/about/mailing-list">http://www.sumc=
.org.uk/about/mailing-list</a><br>

--000e0ce03f12b8560004765a1ce9--