[SUMC] Day Trip this Saturday 20th Feb

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Feb 19 00:25:26 GMT 2010

Hi All

Slight change of plan for Saturday.  The tides are a bit rubbish for the
gower so we thought rather than going to the usual South Wales valleys
crags we'd go to the Wye valley for the day, this is an hour and a half
drive (its not far from Monmouth) so if you are still willing to drive that
would be great.    Cost for the trip will still be £5.00 although the *meeting
time is now 7.45am* outside Fulton House.

Things you need to bring:
Walking shoes - trainers are not suitable.
Warm Clothes, inc. gloves and hat etc, no jeans
Waterproofs
Food and Drink
Climbing Kit

There's still time to sign up and remember if you've changed you're mind
about coming either cancel your sign up or email us to let us know.  Of
course this all depends on the weather but if its raining we'll go indoors
somewhere.

Regards,