[SUMC] The First Social!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Oct 5 17:54:56 BST 2010

Hi Guys and Girls,

the first social will be next wednesday (october 13th), it's going to be an
awesome camera challenge/pub crawl with a fancy dress theme of superheroes
and villains!

We'll start off in JC's at 8:30, where you will be given a photo challenge
(so if you have a camera make sure you bring it!)

you will be split into teams and given a list of hilarious photo challenges
to complete throughout the night whilst trawling through brynmill for an
epic pub crawl.....dressed as superheroes and villains.

your teams will also be timed. you'll have a maximum of 2 hours to complete
as many of the photo challenges as possible and visit as many of the pubs as
super-humanly possible. At 11 we'll meet and choose the winning team!

there will be a super cool trophy for the winning team to cherish forever.

if you have facebook, be sure to join our group (search- swansea university
mountaineering club or sumc) and click attending to the event, so i can
roughly work out how many teams we'll have.

if you don't have facebook, simply reply to me via this email :)

i am SO EXCITED!

so see you superheroes and villains next wednesday!

peace

Rosie x