[SUMC] Gear Night Monday 25th October

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Oct 20 18:32:56 BST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Just a few details about the gear night which will be running on Monday 25th
October (this Monday). We will be running the trip to Dynamic Rock as usual
(meet at 5.30pm outside fulton house, cost - £10) but you will be able to
pick up some discounted climbing gear (harnesses, shoes etc) whilst we are
there.

The special beginner's package deal offers are listed below to give you a
flavour and there will be a general 20% discount off most stuff in the shop.
All offers are for one night only and only available whilst stocks last.

Unfortunately, Dynamic Rock do not have card facilities so you will have to
pay by cash or cheque (with bankers card). There is a cash point just up the
road if you see something you like but didn't bring any money.

Remember there is climbing as usual at the Sports Hall tomorrow from 7pm -
9pm for just £1.50! If you haven't joined the club (or haven't been on any
indoor trips) yet but have put your name down to come on the outdoor trip
then please come along tomorrow so we can sign you up and/or teach you the
basics. Unfortunately you won't be able to join the club on Sunday and if
you haven't joined the club then you won't be able to come on the trip.

If you have any problems or queries then feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Dave

Information from Dynamic Rock:

  Package Deals

 *Full set*

Harness                          Petzl Adjama

Shoes                             Boreal Jokers

Belay Device                    Bug / karabiner set

Chalk Bag                        DR Bag

*Retail Price**           *           £167

*Gear Night special *           £125

*No Shoe Set*

As above but no shoes

*Retail Price      *                 £100

*Gear night Special   *          £80

*Offer deals include*

Select shoes at ‘Trade + vat’ i.e Cheap

Mega crazy £10 bin