[SUMC] Saturdays trip and Dynamic rock price change!!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Oct 28 00:07:08 BST 2011

Hi all - just a few bits of info for the outdoor trip saturday and the price
change for dynamic rock trips on mondays.

SATURDAYS TRIP: We're meeting at Fulton House on Saturday at 8.30am. We'll
go climbing and get back to Fulton House by about 18:00 and then go to Pub
on the Pond for food so bring some money for that if you want to attend.

What YOU need to bring:
Decent footwear for the walk in. Its not long but can be uncomfortable in
some shoes
Suitable climbing clothes, IE not jeans!
A small-ish daysack for the below (no giant expedition bags please....)
Spare warm wear (fleeces/micro fleeces/hoodies)
Waterproofs. Weather forecast is sunny spells but you never know
Food to eat whilst on the crag (remember we're there all day)
Water/drink
Some footwear to climb in if there aren't enough shoes

If you can not attend and are signed up please cancel asap.

DYNAMIC ROCK PRICE CHANGE: Some good news for you all  -* as of* *monday
31st october *the price for the monday night trips to *Dynamic rock will be
£7.50!!*
**
hopefully i've done this e-mail so you can all see it!!
**
see you all soon

Matt R [treasurer]