[SUMC] uni-wall and club kit

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Sun Feb 19 22:04:17 GMT 2012

Hi people

Just a few things. Firstly there will be no uni wall this Thursday, as the
sports hall has been block booked.  Secondly in order to give you more time
to come to your decisions we have decided to extend the deadline for orders
and payment for club kit until Thursday the 23rd that's this
coming Thursday. We will be in the fusion cafe from 4 till 6pm on
the Thursday for any last minutes orders or payments.

 Finally can those of you who have ordered or are thinking of ordering
either the micro fleece, the tank tops, the buffs or the beanies please
note that the designs on them will differ from those shown in the example.
 The micro-fleece will feature just  the SUMC three peaks logo situated to
one side of the zip, the tank tops will feature the SUMC three peaks logo
in large on the back, the beanies will again feature the SUMC three peaks
logo this time on the front in a medium size and the "buff" will feature
the same logo but small in the style of the buff logo you find on the
original.  Sorry for any confusion regarding the clothing, if you have any
questions feel free to email me.

cheers

joe