[SUMC] Monday night trips

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Feb 23 20:50:34 GMT 2012

Hi - As the title suggests this is about the Dynamic Rock trips on Monday's.

I have noticed that some of you are getting on the coach before paying if
you are running late. This makes it harder for me to keep tabs on how many
of you are climbing and how many people i need to pay for at Dynamic Rock.
If you could all pay me first before getting on the bus I'd be very
gratefull.

Also as of *Monday the 27th *i will also not be accepting any I owe You or
I'l pay you when we get back excuses. Please have money ready before we
leave at 6.

thanks

Matt R [Treasurer]
.SUMC Committee