[SUMC] Teaching Next Year

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Jun 29 10:46:01 BST 2012

Hey guys,

Hope your holidays are going super awesomely well!  I know you might not
want to think about going back to uni just yet, but Dynamic Rock is running
an induction session for teachers on the 21st September. If you wish to
help out in the teaching of new climbers to the club, you must attend this
session so that you can sign in three beginners at Dynamic Rock. Please
give Dynamic Rock numbers!

Cheers,

Charlotte