[SUMC] FAO those going to North Wales - travel times!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Nov 15 22:43:08 GMT 2012

Hey everyone,

We're off to North Wales tomorrow, yay! Check the list below to see which
car you're travelling in, and what time you're leaving.

Going in *Matt's car* (leaving from Fulton House at *2pm*).
Lydia
Jonny
Gemma
Zeanne

Going in *Gareth and Chris' cars *leaving at *4:30pm *from Fulton House
Henry
Zara
Emily
John
Betty
Charlotte
Joe

And finally in *Ed's car* leaving Fulton House at *6pm*
Jamie
Alex C
Ryan

If there are any problems with this let us know immediately. Make sure you
have everything on the kit list below, but we will stop on the way for food
for the weekend (and for KFC).

*Kit List*
Sleeping bag
Hiking boots - we will potentially be doing some scrambling so these are a
must!
WARM CLOTHES (it is going to be COLD so thermals, fleeces, gloves, hats,
the works)
Waterproofs (Jacket and trousers)
Small daysack
Climbing shoes
Harness
Helmet
Trad gear (if required)
Water bottle

If you have any questions/issues just e-mail us back asap, and if not, see
you tomorrow in North Wales!!

Lydia  xx