[SUMC] Tonight!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Oct 1 13:28:05 BST 2012

Dear Climbers old and new,

Welcome to SUMC! Tonight is our first session at Dynamic Rock and the first
opportunity for you to get some climbing in this year. We will be meeting
at the front of Fulton House in the area by the cash machines (to the right
of the entrance) at 5:30pm, with the coach leaving promptly(ish) at 6:00pm.
It will be first come first served so try to get there on time. The trip
will cost £10 but you might want to bring extra money for snacks/ a cup of
tea at the cafe in Dynamic Rock and/or for JC's afterwards. Bring a harness
and shoes if you have them but not to worry if you don't, the club will
provide both. Clothing-wise, clothes that you can move easily in and tight
shoes, incase there are not enough of the club's to go round, are best.

Make sure you've joined the club as well before you come down (if you
haven't go onto the SU website and join up now!
http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/activities/7243/). If you have joined but
haven't yet filled in an indemnity form, then we will provide them this
evening.

Don't forget our first Give it a Go! session is in the sports hall this
Thursday at 7:00pm. Come down on your own or with friends or flatmates and
just give climbing a go! You don't need to have joined the club, you simply
have to pay £1.50 at the door.

Also, our first social is this Wednesday and it C-themed, so come dressed
as anything beginning with 'C' like a cow, clown etc. The whole world of
'C' words is open to you! See facebook for details:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail or facebook us!

Hope to see you tonight,
Charlotte
(President)