[SUMC] First Day Trip

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Sun Oct 6 22:07:03 BST 2013

Hi again everyone,

This email is to tell you about some of the exciting trips we having coming
up over the next month or so.

*First day trip (freshers trip), 13th of October.*
*
*
This is our first outdoor trip of the year we will be heading to some of
the best crags on the Gower, Fall Bay area (King Wall and Devil's Truck).
This is the perfect trip to come on if you haven't climbed outside before
or you are new to the club and want to get to know everyone, For the last 3
years we have had fantastic weather for this trip, so here's hoping that
trend continues!

This trip is open to everyone, if you can drive please let us know and you
can sign up to it now here:
http://www.sumc.org.uk/events/first-day-trip/000009

The cost of this trip is £10

To sign up you will first need to make an account on the web site and then
click on the event page find the correct event and fill out the form. Any
questions about this please get in touch.

*Peak district trip: friday (evening) the 1st till sunday the 3rd of
november*

This is our first weekend trip of the year and gives everyone a chance to
sample the delights of the (in)famous gritstone for some trad and some
bouldering this trip will cost £35 and the sign up will open at some point
over the next week or so.

We will be staying in the "western grit" area not far from the roaches.
again this trip is open everyone and if any of you are able to drive can
you please let us know!

Finally just a quick reminder that we will be going to Dynamic Rock again
on Monday meet outside Fulton house at 5:30 pm the trip will cost £10.

cheers

Joe

President

P.S you must have joined for all of these trips

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club