[SUMC] Give it a GO and The 1st day trip

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Oct 10 12:38:56 BST 2013

Hi again everyone,

Hope this email finds you all well and pshyced for climbing in general.

*GIVE IT A GO*
Just a quick reminder that we are having our final give it a go session
tonight (the 10th of October), come to the sports hall at 7pm and we'll
probably head to JC's afterwards for a couple of drinks. This is a
great opportunity to see if you like climbing and the people before
joining. look forward to seeing you later on.

*FIRST DAY TRIP *
Don't forget were having our first day trip of the year on Sunday its not
too late to sign up yet but the trip is filling up rapidly so be quick!!!
You don't need any experience or equipment however if you do need to borrow
some please check the relevent boxes on the sign up.

You can sign up here: http://www.sumc.org.uk/events/first-day-trip/000009

You MUST have joined the club before this trip which you can do here:
http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/organisation/SUMC/

If your coming on this trip look out for more details either later today or
tomorrow!

Hope to see you either tonight or on Sunday.

Cheers

Joe

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club