[SUMC] Second Day trip!!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Oct 14 10:56:08 BST 2013

Hi again,

Hope those of you who came on our first day trip enjoyed it despite it
being cut short by the weather. Don't forget that our regular Monday night
trip to dynamic rock is on tonight meet outside fulton house at 5:30pm trip
costs £10.

*DAY TRIP (26th of October)*
We will be running a second day trip on Saturday the 26th of October, we
are heading to Morlias quarry.  The sign up will open tomorrow morning at
7am; http://www.sumc.org.uk/events so if you missed out on the first day
trip or came along and had a great time this is another chance to
experience climbing in the great outdoors.

This trip will be run on a slightly different format utilising the normal
climbing  teams of a leader and second/s as apposed to top-roping as we did
on the first trip.

this trip is for everyone so sign up and get keen guys, However you do need
to be able to lead belay, if you cant at the moment then you need to come
along to one of the next two Thursday sessions at the Uni wall so we can
teach you (if you don't know what lead belaying is you probably need
teaching).  Anyone able to drive on this trip please sign up as a driver
and let us know 'cos the more drivers the more people can come!

The cost of this trip will be £5

*Peak district trip (1st-3rd of October)*
There are still places available on this awesome trip, however it is
filling up fast, this is your first opportunity to climb outside of south
wales with the club and experience the delights of the (in)famous
gritstone.
The cost of the trip is £35, this covers travel and accommodation and as
always the club equipment is available to use free of charge! Sign up here:
http://www.sumc.org.uk/events/peak-district-trip/000003

If you have signed up for this already we need deposits (full cost of the
trip) by Monday the 28th of October.

Hope to see you on one/both of these trips.

Any questions send them this way or ask one of the committee tonight.
Stay keen

Joe McCarty

President

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club