[SUMC] Day Trip (Box Bay, Saturday 15th of February

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Feb 10 01:30:36 GMT 2014

Hi everyone!

By the time most of you are reading this the sign up for our latest day
trip to the lovely Box Bay will be open (8.00am 10/02/14). This is a great
trip weather you want to practice your new (or not so new) leading skills,
learn to lead or just get some mileage in seconding.

If you want to learn to lead you must already be able to lead indoors or
outdoors sport.  If you cant already do this fear not Myself and Mr Everret
will be able to show you the ropes, pun intended, on either today, Monday
or Thursday. To help us plan the trip can you please state that you want to
learn to lead can you please say so in the comment section of the sign up.

The trip will cost £5 and we will be meeting at Fulton house at 9:00 am and
if the weather turns sour we will head to boulders indoor centre.  If you
are able to drive please indicate this on the sign up as we cant run these
trips without you!!

hope to see you soon

Joe

President

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club