[SUMC] Day trip, Sunday, March 9th

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Feb 25 14:34:55 GMT 2014

Afternoon all

As you know (from checking our events page ---> www.sumc.org.uk/events ) we
have another day trip coming up soon. This one will go one of two ways.

If its sunny, Joe wins, and we go to Saddlehead in Pembroke
If its not sunny, I win, and we go to Trebanog

Trip cost to Trebanog will be £5 while cost to Pembroke will be £8 (because
its a bit further away). However the kit list will be the same for both:

Helmet
Harness
Shoes
Nut Key
Warmwear
Waterproofs
Rucksack
Food and Drink
Sensible clothing. Not jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Decent approach shoes for the walk in (not too bad for both, but probably
muddy)

The sign up will open on Monday, so clear your diaries NOW. It will be a
fab day either way - a gripping experience of technical sandstone climbing,
or a day at the beautiful sea cliffs of Pembroke.

If you haven't climbed outside yet, now's your chance! We will also be
teaching/brushing up of trad skills, so make the most of our free knowledge!

Matt Ev

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club