[SUMC] Exciting Things !!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Jan 20 11:32:30 GMT 2014

Hey peoples,

Hopefully you have all had a good holiday and are now pleased to have got
your exams out of the way. So you may be wondering when things are kicking
off again with SUMC.

Your *club clothing* orders are now ready and with Matt, they will be
brought to the Monday and Thursday sessions for you to collect. If you cant
make these drop us an email and we'll sort something out.

*Monday nights* will be starting again as of Monday the 27th of January and
Thursdays will be start on  the 30th.

The *first outdoor trip* of the year will be on Sunday the 2nd of February.
This will be a "learn to lead" trip so if you are keen to get to grips with
your leading (trad) this is the trip for your, however you must have lead
indoors for this. If you have not lead indoors we will be teaching on the
Monday and Thursday preceding this. Any questions let us know. Sign up will
open on Monday the 27th of January.

A date for your diary. Our second *Peak District trip* of the year will be
from Friday the 21st to Sunday the 23rd of February sign up will open on
Monday the 10th of February.

Look forward to seeing you all soon

Over and out.

Joe McCarty

President

The first weekend

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club