[SUMC] Summer Trip to Cornwall

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Mar 14 11:48:14 GMT 2014

Morning team.

This eccentric E-mail is aimed at any outdoor climbers wishing to join us
on our final, end of year climbing holiday to the sunny destination of
CORNWALL.
[image: Inline images 1]
[image: Inline images 2]
[image: Inline images 3]

Cornwall has some beautiful coastlines, awesome beaches and believe it or
not fantastic granite climbing. I mean really, that stuff is good. I want
to be on it.

This E-mail is to find out who wants to come so we can start booking the
campsite ASAP. So if you're interested please read carefully carefully.

1) You NEED to reply to this E-mail if you want to come. Our Easter trip
this year was cancelled due to lack of interest. This trip will fall to the
same fate if we have no interest.
2) The dates are DECIDED: 10th June - 15th June. The summer ball is the 9th
June in case you were wondering...
3) You need to be able to abseil into crags at Cornwall. If you don't know
how to this is fine as we'll run an outdoor trip to somewhere on the gower
so we can teach you how to abseil.
3) You need to be competent. As the Cornwall trip is a one off the
experienced members do not want to spend their holiday looking after
climbers. If you consider yourself incompetent at the moment FEAR NOT!
There is plenty of time between now and June to get outside, get climbing
and get some experience under your belt.
4) Trip cost is NOT FINAL but it WILL be under £50. This is the cost of
fuel and camping.

So if you are interested and want to come. Please REPLY to this E-mail.
Hopefully you have read this E-mail so carefully you will have spotted the
two deliberate mistakes...

Dha weles!

Matt Ev

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club