[SUMC] North Wales Trip & Bring a friend

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Sun Feb 15 20:17:08 GMT 2015

Hi Guys..

Firstly, info about the upcoming North Wales Trip. 27-29th Feb
- We have booked both the bunkhouse and cottage at Dolawen, so numbers for
the trip rely on drivers only!
- Trip will cost £40 which covers travel, accommodation and a beautifully
cooked Saturday evening meal.
-Sign up is open tomorrow at 12:00pm

Secondly, Bring a friend night 16th Feb ***Tomorrow***
-Thursdays session went really well and we're offering a second night for
you to bring a friend along - Tomorrow evening, for our weekly Dynamic Rock
trip.
-Your friend needs a Sports Swansea membership (£15, bought on Students
Union website) (We will be checking for memberships)
-You will be responsible for whoever you bring along, as committee members
may also be bringing friends!
-Don't forget that gear is available to borrow for free but you have to let
me (Jess) know by 4:30 tomorrow if you want anything (for yourself or
friend).
-£7.50 *each* for the evening

Thanks, See you tomorrow!
Jess

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club