[SUMC] BMC Insurance

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Nov 19 18:28:11 GMT 2015

*Hello Everyone!*
As you all know our club is affiliated with the BMC (British Mountaineering
Council), meaning we need to send a list of all our members who wish to
have *BMC registration*.

Becoming a BMC member gives you 10% discount on some outdoor shops and
equipment plus a few BMC goodies; such as the Summit magazine. It will also
get you extra insurance with them. There is *NO ADDITIONAL COST* for this
registration, all you need to do is *e-mail me back with the following
details:*

*1) Full Name*
*2) Full Address (with postcode)*
*3) Date of Birth*

The *cutoff date *for this registration will be *26th** of November 2015!* If
you have not replied by then we will assume you are not interested in
having BMC membership.

Anyone who is already a member of the BMC and is covered for this academic
year will be refunded as long as you can show proof of this to a committee
member.
On Monday I took down some of your details I'll post a final list of all
names before I send it to BMC, but if you can't see your name please resend
me your details.
*Emily Tongue*

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club