[SUMC] Socials!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Nov 30 12:28:02 GMT 2015

Hi guys,

This is just a reminder about the last couple of socials before the end of
term and CHRISTMAS!

*Film Night*
Tomorrow night (1st December) we have our film night. This is a nice
chilled social where we will all get together and watch some awesome
climbing films. Its always a good laugh so come along!

Time: 19:00
Place: Henry's House - 23 St Albans Road, SA2 0BP
What to bring: Snacks, booze (if you want it) and cushion/pillow if you can
bothered as there's a good chance you'll be sitting on the floor!

*Christmas Dinner*
Due to interest in this event I have pushed back the deadline for payment
and orders to tonight at 11pm! This is the absolute cut-off though so don't
miss it. This is always a great event and I can guarantee you will regret
it if you don't come!

Dress Code - Smart, this is the only formal event on SUMC's calendar so
make an effort and dress nice!

Remember don't miss out!

Tom Fuller

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club