[SUMC] This coming Week

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Oct 12 13:18:32 BST 2015

Hello all!

Just a (quick...) message about this week.

*1st*
*J*ust a reminder about tonight (And every Monday). Trip to Dynamic Rock
£10, meeting at Fulton House at 5:30. (Leaving at 6 so those of you with
late lectures can still come).
Gear Provided. Back at 22:30

*Next*
Tomorrow is our Lazer Tag Social.
When: Tuesday 13th. 19:30
Where: Meet outside big MacDonalds in Town
£5 for 2 games (pay when you get there)
Heading to Pitcher and Piano for 2-4-1 cocktails after

*Penultimately  *
Every Thursday we climb at the Sports Hall from 19:00-21:00. £1,50 entry
Gear Provided
Followed by JC's

*Fourthly*
Day trip this Saturday. We're heading to Trebanog for the day. There will
be top ropes set up, but will also be doing some Trad Climbing. Beginners
Welcome!
We advise you bring warm clothes and waterproofs as we are in Wales.
You will n*eed *lunch, helmet and a harness as a minimum
Some of us will head to Pub on the Pond after for food so feel free to join!
*Sign up is open* (on Website- www.sumc.org.uk ) Places depend on the
number of drivers we get and are first come first served.
Price: £5
Time: 9:00am (returning around 5 or 6 maybe... depends how people are
feeling)
Where: Fulton House

Have a good week, See you soon!
Jess
SUMC committee

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club