[SUMC] Cornwall 2016!!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Apr 27 13:50:50 BST 2016

Hello All!! I know its a long email but please give it a read, its totally
worth it

The time is almost here when the sun comes out, we drink beers, get
sunburnt, have bbqs, go in the sea, dodge sea gulls and maybe climb some
rock too.

The Summer Cornwall trip is always an amazing way to end the year. As some
of you may well know Cornwall has it's own little climate and usually gives
us the chance to escape the Welsh clouds for a while...

The trip is running from the 14th-19th June (leaving the day after Summer
Ball). We will be travelling down, setting up camp and chilling the first
day before cracking on with climbing.
If you have never climbed in Cornwall then you're in for a treat.
There is a variety of single and muti-pitch sea cliff climbing with
wonderful views and suuuun. (best to avoid the sea gulls and their angry
tempers).
You can either go in mind to do 4/5 days of brilliant intense climbing as
there are endless areas to go to, or you can come along, climb a bit, eat
bbq food and icecream and swim in the sea.

The trip is only £50 which includes travel and camping and a group BBQ.

As always, places are restricted by drivers so sign up ASAP and forcefully
(i mean gently..) encourage your driver-friends to come too :)

Remember- the more the merrier!

I've tried to put some photos in below this email... hopefully its
worked.... SEE,  ITS SUNNY (Thanks Everette I stole some of your photos)

Over and Out,
Jess
[image: Inline images 5]
[image: Inline images 4]