[SUMC] Banff in Cardiff

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Jan 20 15:37:08 GMT 2016

Hey guys,

The deadline to pay for the Banff showing in Cardiff on the 4th of February
is going to be *TUESDAY 26th*! Ill be taking money at the social this
Saturday(lets be honest its gonna get changed) and at bowling on Tuesday,
alternatively drop me a message and we can arrange a way for you to pay if
you wont be coming to either of those! It will be £13.50 for the ticket but
remember it will be a couple of pounds on the day for the drivers too!

Hope you can all come,
Tom Fuller

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club