[SUMC] Pen Y Fan on Saturday

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Oct 11 22:34:23 BST 2016

Hello!

This Saturday there will be a walk to Pen Y Fan (it is on the same day as
the climbing trip but the weather forecast for Sunday isn't the best) . The
walk will be around 7 miles and will take most the day. You will need
either walking boots or approach shoes, waterproofs (ideally coat and
trousers, but if you don't have trousers don't worry), plenty to eat/drink,
some warm layers and perhaps a hat as it could be chilly at the top. It
will be £5 to cover the cost of fuel. We will leave Fulton House around
09:00 but I will confirm this on Friday evening.

Sign up at http://www.sumc.org.uk/events/hiking-pen-y-fan/000092

Also don't forget our charity curry evening tomorrow at 19:15, Panshee.
Sign up https://www.facebook.com/events/197617523995954/

If you have any questions either drop me an email or message me on facebook
:)

Ellie Pullen

Mountaineering Officer

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/s.u.m.c/ (@s.u.m.c)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club