[mw-devel] MW3 r1001 - trunk (Sent manually)

Andrew Price welshbyte at sucs.org
Mon Dec 3 09:49:22 GMT 2007

On 03/12/07 09:36, Steve Hill wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Dec 2007, Andrew Price wrote:
>
>> svn thinks help.tar is text so the email for this commit was held up for
>> being too big (and should be discarded). Here's a summary:
>
> Does help.tar need to be in svn?  I thought it was rebuilt by the makefile
> anyway...

I guess you forgot to read this bit:

On 01/12/07 17:32, Andrew Price wrote:
> Commit log:
>
> Remove help.tar as it isn't used

Also, I removed the rule which builds it from the Makefile because it
seemed that nothing was using it (finnw agreed it isn't necessary now).
This simplified the tarball rule and the spec file because the rpm is
now being built from a snapshot of the source tree instead of the
contents of some manually compiled, stripped-down version of the source
tree with bits of it contained in a sub-tarball.