[Pybackpack] Pybackpack 0.5.2 released

Andrew Price andy at andrewprice.me.uk
Mon Dec 3 05:47:56 GMT 2007

I finally got around to rolling a 0.5.2 release of pybackpack. It's
quite possibly the most boring release I've done - very little has
changed from a user's point of view. It does however contain the new
BackupSet class which should make writing extensions easier. It also
includes the translation files that were contributed by some wonderful
people. There might be other interesting changes that I've forgotten too.

I had a lot of big plans for development over the summer that got put on
the back burner due to my computer science degree course intensifying
somewhat this semester but I still plan on seeing them through when I
get some time. By the way, if you know a good GUI designer who would
like to give pybackpack a makeover, send them this way :-)

As usual, pybackpack can be downloaded from:
http://projects.sucs.org/projects/pybackpack/wiki/DownloadsPage

--
Andy Price
http://andrewprice.me.uk