[RAG] Bath Raid

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 09:26:48 GMT 2010

Hi All,
Happy ST David's Day,
A raid has come up in the beautiful city of Bath, its on the 13th of March 2010. The raid is for Barnados, a well known children's charity.
As its quite soon, I would need to know by Wednesday 3rd March if you want to come on the trip. If you want to stay over in Bath on the Saturday night, to enjoy Bath's night life, let me know. Bath's is definitely a city worth visiting.
Hope to hear from you soon.
ChristinaRag Raid Officer
Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House