[RAG] Elections and meeting

Raise and Give rag at swansea-union.co.uk
Sun Dec 11 16:28:30 GMT 2011

Dear RAG Society :)

We hope you are all well. As you have already heard, we no longer have a
president and therefore will be holding elections on Thursday 15th December
@ 6pm in the Xtreme Lounge

If you wish to stand for a position then please let us know asap, since we
require a manifesto for this, which you will need to present to the
committee and society on Thursday. The available positions are *President
and Social Secretary.*
*
*
*There will also be a meeting on this day and is a great chance for the
society to come together and discuss plans and events for the New Year. *
*
*
If you want any further information about running for a position then
please reply to this email address or contact Laura Hunt on 07530552702

We look forward to seeing you all on Thursday :)

Love from your committee
*
*
*