[RAG] Gimme an R, gimme an A, gimme a G!

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 00:43:08 GMT 2011

Good evening
Raggies :D

We hope
you’re having a good weekend. Here is an update of all-things-RAG.

RAIDS

We have two
VERY IMPORTANT raids coming up this weekend. For those of you who may not know,
a raid is a street collection – where we go to a city centre, armed with our
buckets and collect as much as we can in one day. Raids are great fun, a good
way to make new friends and they look great on your CV. This weekend there are
two opportunities for you :D

Friday 4th March 10-4
Swansea Women’s Aid Raid

Saturday 5th March 10-4
Swansea Barnardo’s Raid

Meet at Castle Square at 9.30am for
both of these.

For any more
information please email swansearag at hotmail.co.uk and we’ll get back to you asap.

St David’s Day

TUESDAY
MARCH 1ST is St David’s Day – the patron saint of Wales. For this
there will be a sale of Marie Curie Daffodils and a Welsh-themed raffle in
Fulton House lobby on Tuesday between 10-3.

RAG Week

Finally, a
big thank you to everyone who helped with, and everyone who attended, our RAG
Week events. We couldn’t have done it without you :D