[RAG] Are you a Raider?

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 18:06:19 GMT 2011

Helloo Raggies! Swansea RAG invites you to the VSO Raid this Saturday!

A raid is a street collection, where we go out in force, with our buckets and collect spare change for charity. It is a very worth while experience and looks great on your CV. Don't worry if you've never done one before there will be experienced raiders present!

So, if you're up for it, wrap up (believe me even in the sun it can sometimes feel cold), read on and invite your friends.

Saturday 26th March 10am-3pm SWANSEA
We will meet at 10am in Castle Gardens (town centre) and raid until about 3pm. The raid is in aid of VSO, for more information about what they do and where the money goes please follow this link: http://www.vso.org.uk/

For more information please feel free to email swansearag at hotmail.co.uk and for info on the day, if you get lost or anything text/call Charlie J on 07929 077581.

If you can't make the raid, but you're still around this weekend head into town and donate any spare change you have :)

Thanks and lots of RAG love :)

Swansea University RAG – Raise and Give

c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House
Swansea University

During the 2009-2010 academic term we raised over £28,000 for our charities.