[Xtreme] Xtreme Hoodies

Xtreme Radio xtreme at lists.sucs.org
Tue Apr 21 15:31:39 BST 2009

Hello all!

This has been a long time coming but now we are finally ready to unleash this upon you : Xtreme hoodies!

What better way to commemorate the time spent working in Xtreme and keep you warm on those breezy Summer nights and wet Winter days?

Terrible sales pitch aside we are working on a short time frame here and so we would like to know how many people would like one. They're going to be red with white writing and will incorporate our new logo as well as another design. They will be £16 each!

If you are interested in getting a hoodie please reply to this email with 'yes' so that we know the level of interest by tomorrow @ 5pm.

Hope everyone is looking forward to the upcoming socials!