[Xtreme] Last hoodie email I promise :)

Xtreme Radio xtreme at lists.sucs.org
Fri Apr 24 11:01:29 BST 2009

Hello!

While sending the last email I forgot that not everyone checks their email as much as I do! I apologise to those of you who were not able to come and get the hoodies Thursday!

If you still want a hoodie then please come to the Xtreme lounge (right by DV8) at 6:00pm on Tuesday (28th)  so you can pre-order your hoodie!

That will be the last chance to get your hands on one and if I do say so myself, they're looking pretty awesome.

Hope you're enjoying the sunshine! See you Tuesday.

atleastiexist at hotmail.co.uk / 07930562962 <-- any problems or queries.