[Xtreme] New E-mail System & MSN Address

Xtreme Radio xtreme at lists.sucs.org
Thu Feb 19 02:39:28 GMT 2009

Hey folks,

We're no longer using hotmail for our email, our email will now arrive in a program called "Mozilla Thunderbird" which should always be left open, if it isn't open then you can open it by going to the desktop and double clicking on mail and it will run.

This will automatically show an alert when email arrives (like it does with hotmail), but unlike hotmail you won't need to keep refreshing the page to see new email, or wait ages for internet explorer to load, it will just turn up in thunderbird!

The e-mail address is the same though (studio at xtremeradio.org<mailto:studio at xtremeradio.org>).

Also, our MSN address has also changed from xdj at hotmail.co.uk<mailto:xdj at hotmail.co.uk> to studio at xtremeradio.org<mailto:studio at xtremeradio.org> - nothing has changed though, MSN still works like it always has. Everyone who was on the old account has been added to the new account, so everyone just needs to accept us and we're back to normal.

So there's now only one email address you need to remember: studio at xtremeradio.org<mailto:studio at xtremeradio.org>, one less email for you to read out on air :)

See you all at the AGM meeting today at 6PM in the Xtreme Lounge!

Take care,

Brett Jenkins
Head of Engineering
Xtreme Radio