[Xtreme] INTERVIEWS FOR THE NEW YEAR

Station Manager manager at xtremeradio.org
Wed Jul 22 15:18:52 BST 2009

Hey Boys & Girls

This email is just to say all the Exec hopes that you are having a darn good
holiday!

I would like to let you all know now that the Station will require every
member to come in for retraining at the beginning of the New year as we are
trying to make shows run more professionally.

We will be changing the way we do shows next year so please have a read of
this so you understand.

Each show will now have 4 people on it please have a read of each of the
following descriptions.

Presenter - This person will run the conversation during the show do
interviews.

Support Presenter - This person will be there to bounce of of the presenter
and will be responsible for using the Support PC reading emails and
searching for up to date facts for the topics of the show.

Producer - This is a non talking role. The producer will be running the PC &
 Boards checking levels and timings making sure that adverts and
Presenters run on time.

The Researcher - Each show will now have a Research Assistant who's job it
will be to arrange the topics that will be discussed during the show the
features and promotions run and getting guests on to talk about them.

If you do have any questions about this please do let me know by email to
Manager at xtremeradio.org

Regards Ben
Station Manager
Xtreme Radio