[Xtreme] Reminders & Elections

Xtreme Radio xtreme at lists.sucs.org
Wed Mar 4 08:32:14 GMT 2009

Hey boys and girls

Hope you are all having lots of fun On Air the shows are all sounding really good!

Just a couple of quick ones :0)

- Can the shows in studio 2 make sure that when adjusting the speaker volume that they use the headphone box and NOT the amp next to the TV. This is not a moan it messes up the way your shows sound when you record and we want to help you put out quality stuff.

- Please make sure that you play that you play the quota of playlist songs an hour.

- When playing beds in the background of you talking please listen on the headphone to the levels as this is the only accurate way to know if the bed is to loud to hear your voices several shows have been drowned out by bedding tracks.

On another note due to a technicality on timings of the elections caused by the rescheduling of the vote we would like to know if anyone would want a re vote.

Shortly coming up is the Union Elections and Varsity so stay tuned for lots of fun with that and chances to get involved!

Cheers me dears, Ben the Bear and the rest of your Exec