[Xtreme] Few things...

Xtreme Radio xtreme at lists.sucs.org
Tue Mar 17 08:38:25 GMT 2009

Hey Xtremers!

Couple of things, firstly studio 2 has a different mic setup at the moment, this is just because of the elections last week, the studios are not quite back to normal yet, as soon as I'm about and studio 2 is free I'll put the old mic back in, don't be alarmed! I will be also be finally putting labels on the faders in studio 1 at some point, it's very high on my to-do list, so keep an eye out.

Also someone pulled out the cables from the back of the CD players in Studio 2 into the mixer, just a quick reminder: don't touch stuff :P Luckily I was around on Monday to fix them, otherwise there would have been no CD's in Studio 2 for a while!
Just a quick reminder, when you leave the studio make sure you put ZaraRadio on unless the next DJs are there ready to take over, otherwise we get dead air! Also don't fiddle with the MSN settings please :)

Also this is important - Facebook Chat: Please don't use this while on-air unless you switch off "Play Sound for New Messages" which you can find by clicking on the person with a green circle icon and then clicking settings. If you can't find this option, don't use facebook chat while on-air!! Every time you get a message, we can hear a pop on-air!! This also applies to pre-records as well. Please only use facebook chat if you turn the sound off, otherwise don't use it, unless you're using it on the 2nd PC in Studio 1.

Just another quick reminder, we're no longer using the MSN address xdj at hotmail.co.uk<mailto:xdj at hotmail.co.uk> it's now studio at xtremeradio.org<mailto:studio at xtremeradio.org>, so you shouldn't be reading out the xdj email on-air anymore :)

Also, we're now on twitter so follow us! (http://twitter.com/xtremeradio) Also a brand new cool feature, you can now get currently playing song information while listening to "Listen Again"! It will tell you the song you're listening to, which is pretty cool :) Enjoy!

Have a great Easter folks, see you after Easter!

As always if you have a problem feel free to email, text or ring me!

Thank you,
Your friendly neighbourhood engineer,

Brett Jenkins
Head of Engineering